Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sinusitis Forum

70, chronic migraine/headaches everyday

User Profile
I have chronic migraine/headaches everyday. Had 2 sinus surgeries for fungal sinusitis. Have TMJ and wear dentures. Had 100 dry needling,
6 steroid injections in neck,plus facet injections in neck. It did nothing. I am under care of Doctor now for my sinuses but can't anyone to talk about my
pain. OTC medications don't do anything for me. The only thing that saves me is Fioricet but told no more then two a month.
Can you tell me anything that will help with the severe pain I have every day? This is making me so very tired and very discouraged.
Thank you for your time. My age is 70

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 3rd, 2016
Sinusitis Answer A55813
Hello and welcome

I appreciate your concern

Hello and welcome

your concern is appreciated

sinusitis and TMJ both can cause severe pain and clearly you have tried many things for pain relief . The next step should be that climp up the analgesic ladder
Opiods can be used next for pain relief start with weak opoids towards strong one as in elderly pt palloative care should b the aim

Wishing you best of health

Thanks

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you have a cold or a sinus infection? Learn the difference plus more info on different types of sinus infections (sinusitis) here....
What can cause a short-term or long-term case of sinus infection? We review both. Learn how to avoid the risk of developing an infection in this section....
What are the first signs that you have trouble with your sinuses? Learn to identify a sinus infection early ... plus know when you should seek medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sinusitis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.