Hi All,
I am 26 yrs male returned from doha Qatar due to small dots on my face that continued developing with the time and till date they are developing and sometimes resulting with white fluid from these granules that comes out with enough pain and its almost 2 months i am being kept on AKT -4 an benzamyl forte once in a day. The very first dots that converted into bubble and now fused leaving scar and a small hole on my cheek after the 4 months time and still so many are in childhood stage. My looks are already gone but is not the huge issue i felt in the disease while i have lost my stamina .....i am felling loss of breath , i can not walk easily for half meter even .....i am felling sick can not keep my eyes on the screen but not lossing weight but lost al hopes ...
My Doctor said he is not sure either its a sarcoid or TB. I am still felling weaker day by day even after 3 months of medication getting new lumps every day not able to leave the bed

Please advise me if someone can advise.

I am felling like there is no cure for me as my doctors are from AIMMS Apollo and gangaram ....but no body is sure with me .....

I have lost everything my job , friends and now i wanna know the chance of lyf ...
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 16th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Has your doctor done a skin test for TB? Have you had a chest x-ray to check for lung damage?

Here is some information on Sarcoidosis that I think would be helpful to you: sarcoidosis

I'm also wondering - are you in the United States now?
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 20th, 2008
There is things your doctor can do for it. Ask him about prednisone. I have sarcoid in the lungs. The only way they can tell you for sure is having a biopsy. I had one a year ago on my lungs and it showed sarcoidosis. So far I haven't had it on the skin. Good luck!
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 19th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
I would suggest you to have chest xray,ultrasound abdomen,
serum ACE level ,serum calcium,ESR followed by biopsy of the lesion to sort out the underlying problem.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 30th, 2019
Experienced User
Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease that affects multiple organs in the body, but mostly the lungs and lymph glands. In people with sarcoidosis, abnormal masses or nodules (called granulates) consisting of inflamed tissues form in certain organs of the body.
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Asthma affects more than 22 million Americans. But what happens during a respiratory asthma attack? Learn the basics about asthma now....
Some people are more likely than other to be diagnosed with asthma. Learn if you are at risk of asthma in this section on risk factors and causes of asthma....
How can you identify the signs and symptoms of asthma or respiratory problems? We list the common asthma symptoms here and discuss asthma problems....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Lungs and Respiratory Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.