I have had chronic epidymitus for about 4 years now, and I was wondering if eating all natural green foods could elimate and cure this horrific pain.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper magic7508
|

replied September 17th, 2010
Experienced User
Is your scrotum/skin and testicle still tender. I have had a problem in my scrotum and epididymus glands both left are right are very tender and sensitive. they hurt and feel like a burning sensation when I touch that area. I have had antibiotic treatments in the last 3 to 4 years as well and the tests that they have done do not show in affection anymore. My diet is very good for the most part. I eat lots of fruits and vegetables and drink a lot of water but I still have pain, discomfort and tenderness
|

replied October 4th, 2011
Hey Magic,

Yes the pain is in both testicles and my abdominals to. I am getting ready to start antibiotics and see how that goes. I just found this sight today thank god. all I read before this finding was negative horror stories.
I also have lots of burning especialy when I do things that I enjoy. I really am just hanging on by a shoestring. Sucks
|

replied October 4th, 2011
I know that this might sound F***ed up but I am thank yul that I found other people that can help me through this time. Does anybody know of people that have completely rid themselfs of this unforgivable painful condition?
|

replied October 28th, 2011
Hey Bigbear---Had same cond. and 6 yrs ago, the Dr. said remove the left ball--why take a chance? he said--and you know what, after surgery, epid pain just migrated to right ball. Then had epid removed on 8/18/11---8-9 weeks out, no relief as yet--sharp epid pain gone, dull pain remains--see my post 'Test Pain for 6 Long Years' that's me--f.u. situation: I can't sit, travel, anything that involves sitting. So be cautious about having the surgery, it may not be the silver bullet.--ebrand,
|

replied October 25th, 2011
Experienced User
chronic epididymitis
Hi bigbear8085, try and read all the post related to this condition. Start doing the stretches that they indicate here, the probiotics, zinc supplements, bromelain/quercertin supplement too, prostate formula. Also, very important put a pillow or buy something that you can put underneath you when you are sleeping or watching tv. You need to raise the pelvic region so if there's any fluid in your testicles or genital area it can drain to the kidneys and then out and when you urinate this is very important. Eat healthy with lots of fruits, vegatables, drink lots of water, if you sleep sideways put a pillow in between your legs. No alcohol, caffeine, processed sugars and also be very positive. put ice once in awhile if you like.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...