I have had chronic constipation for years. Lately I have noticed small babyfingernail tip sized soft white " things " in my stools, however.. all that I read has diarrhea as symptoms of worms, nothing about constipation. I have none of the symptoms listed on any of the common worm sites and none of the worms pictured look anything like what I'm seeing in my own bowels. I'm not positive these are worms but seems to me they are ! Any clues ? SYMPTOMS I do have; tired, dark circles under eyes, depressed, gassy, constipated, really constipated all the time ! Taking stool softeners, that helps. Just want to know could this be worms without having to go see a doctor and take in a stool sample, that's so embarrassing.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 29th, 2010
If it is worms, you need to go to the doctor and they will give you a pill that will get rid of them almost immediately. They can test it for you. It is actually very easy to take care of. From there on out, make sure you wash fruits and vegetables very well prior to eating them, also make sur that you wash your hands very well. Good rule of thumb for hand washing, sing the happy birthday song, TWICE and use lots of friction. Let us know what you find out.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....