Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

chronic bladder and kidney pain, Dr. found a uterine mass?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
I just went in by ambulance to hosp for chronic bladder and left kidney pain associated with voilent nausea. During the internal the Dr. found a large mass in my uterus. I have a ultra sound scheduled for next week. But, the Dr never mentioned what kind of growth this could be. My bladder has been in constant pain and feeling of pressure inside which causes excessive sweating. Does this sound familluar? Could it be fibrosis?? Please, im stressed. Im on my period now and when i am its the worst. Excessive bleeding and no clotting at times. Other times clots the size of an orange. Im also anemic. In the past 3 hours, ive urinated 5 times. And still feel pressure and discomfort on the bottom left side of my abdomen. Ive stopped wearing tampons becuase the pressure is too intense which causes nausea. I appreciate any answers you can provide with this information. Thank you and have a wonderful day! :)

Kathleen Spence

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 24th, 2012
Vaginal and Uterus Health Answer A31925
Welcome to ehealthforum,
The symptoms could suggest possibility of uterine fibroid, endometriosis, adenomyosis, ovarian cyst etc. It is difficult to comment on the exact cause for your symptoms without examining you. You should consider going ahead with the scheduled ultrasound scan and visit your doctor/gynecologist for further evaluation and discuss the investigation findings along with treatment options. Treatment as appropriate (based on examination and investigations results) would be started to help you control the symptoms and regulate your periods. Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately. Drink plenty of water. Take adequate rest. Maintain healthy diet and lifestyle.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vaginal and Uterus Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.