User Profile
To try to make this a short post, my doctor told me yesterday I may have Chronic Anxiety. She told me this after I told her that I'm always worry about things I shouldn't. For example, for the past month or so I've been paranoid that my fiance is cheating on me. Now, there is absolutely no reason why I should think this. He's a very loving man. But I even went as far as trying to find some evidence on his computer by snooping around (only to find nothing). I also have days when I wonder why he is with me and that no man has ever loved me before, so why him?

My doctor sent me for some blood tests to check my hormones. But I'm wondering what those will determine. She thinks my anxiety could be caused because I'm over weight and have high blood pressure.

Could this be true? Can someone please tell me why would I be suffering from anxiety? I've never been like this up until a couple of months ago (maybe a little longer).
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2008
Experienced User
Arrg... typical...
I don't really know what to say... but that isn't really anxiety, that's just being untrustful. You really should realise you aren't getting yourself anywhere. Just learn to be respectful and and trust the guy.

You kinda offend me, i'm not gonna lie. You really should change your main picture. To be honest, after waaaayy too many life experiences i feel like it's the exact opposite way around, but im not gonna like put a picture to support that thought and offend anyone. i'm not angry i just have done anything that almost every girl has done to me during a relationship.

RESPECT PEOPLE. much love. Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied May 1st, 2008
Experienced User
I'm sorry you feel that way about my photo. With the experience I've had and seen other women have, I believe in my profile pic. And I don't believe I'm being untrustful, I'm just being paranoid. I know in my heart there really isn't any reason why I should believe he would cheat on me, but for some reason, when my mind starts thinking, it goes a mile a minute and comes up with these stupid thoughts. I don't think I've actually had an anxiety attack...yet. But with everything that is going on in my life (new job, buying a new house soon, getting married in over a year), I'm feeling a great deal of stress. And when I'm under stress, that seems to be the high time that my mind starts thinking stupid things.
|

replied July 14th, 2011
hi,in all honesty i can tell you what your problem is just by looking at your profile picture.want to know what it is,k ill tell ya.your an idiot.if you think all men love with there penis your not only very ignorant but you also have a very small brain...sorry but its true.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...