User Profile
i have cholinergic urticaria but there is nothing happen in my body like patches etc. but every time after bath i have extreame itching on my entire body except face. this is a big problem for me since 1995. i have also itching in heats, exersize and runing but there is no patches the skin is smooth its like normal can any body help me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 21st, 2009
Supporter
You should try bathing or showering with the water warm, instead of hot. Taking shorter baths or showers can help also. (Long hot baths and showers sap the moisture from your skin.) Applying baby oil to wet skin afterward can help with the tightness or itchiness. Some people don't like the greasy feel of baby oil; if that is the case with you, you can use a good lotion on dry skin instead.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....