Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Bile Duct Disorders Forum

Cholecystitis without Traditional Symptoms

User Profile
After an ultrasound 7 days ago, I was diagnosed with cholecystitis. However, I had no pain before the test. I did have a bruise on my right hip extending back to a little bit of my right buttock (the bruise is still present and tender to the touch). This bruise has lasted for 3 months.

Upon being diagnosed, I immediately began a course of natural herbal (Dandelion, Yumel) and other natural cures, for example, Black Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Apple Juice with Apple Cider Vinegar, and Garlic.

Since starting the natural treatments, I have multiple cramps in my feet, calves, back, neck, and hands. My stools have been clay-colored. I also have a terrible headache and feel weak.

No fever. No pain or inflammation of the stomach. No yellow skin or eyes.

Do I really have cholecystitis, and will natural treatments work? Are the bruising and cramping related to the gallbladder? Thank you for your time and advice in this regard.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 9th, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. It looks like cholecystitis, however bruise on back should be looked for pancreatitis as well. You will need antibiotics as well.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Headache
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Bile Duct Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.