Today, i was diagnosed with Chlamydia. i read that it's passed through semen, however my boyfriend and i always use the 'pull out method' so he, nor anyone else, has never cam inside me. Please help me understand how this bacteria was contracted. :[
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 25th, 2012
Cover your corners
Are you birth control? The pull out method doesn't always work. I would advise you to tell him to get tested and you need to takr a pregnancy test. Use condoms 24/7 it only takes a few drops of sperm. You also want to make sure your being monogamous and so is he. Get treated ASAP, much luck
|

replied December 11th, 2012
Chlamydia contraction
Chlamydia is not actually transmitted though semen. It actually produces a "drip" type discharge. You can contract it through any sexual contact (vaginal, oral, anal) with the discharge. Even by touching it with your hand and then applying a condom with the same hand! So pulling out does not actually protect you from it at all. The discharge can be present without ejaculation as well as in pre cum. Hope that helps you understand, and best of luck.
|
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....