Medical Questions > Womens Health > Infertility Forum

Chlamydia , blode on penis

User Profile
i need help with my situation because i am a little worried.last night me and my boyfriend were having sex and in the middle of it he noticed blode on his penis so we stopped (it was red not pink). i called 8-1-1 (info santé) and spoke to a nurse and explained to her that my Menstruation was due and i had cramps earlier that day and also my brests were sensitive and painful(usually the sign when im getting my period). the nurse told me it could be my period and i should wait couple of days to see if im having my regular period. today i am not bleeding at all, maybe verrry little brown spots but not too visible.just to let you know about a month ago me and my boyfriend were both diagnosed with chlamydia and we both did the treatment and took the pills. i am very worried is it my period?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied July 6th, 2010
Infertility Answer A13930
Welcome to ehealthforum.
The explanation given by the nurse is possibly right. Wait for few more days to see if your periods start. Also, observe your partners ejaculate when he masturbates to see if the bleeding is along with his ejaculation.
If there is bleeding associated with his ejaculate, it would suggest infection, he should get examined and investigated by a Urologist or an Andrologist.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Infertility , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.