Hi ,

I'm a 47 year old with a very active life style weighing 76kg.
All problems started about six weeks ago when chest pain which was very mild with pain in left arm I just ignored but it then got much worst.
I have been to the hospital three times in total for ecg bloods and chest x-rays which all came back normal. And my doctor seems to think its my chest wall which is the cause of it all. I am now struggle to walk any distance at all due to getting light headed and feeling very fatigued . The symptoms are constant pain in the chest when i take a deep breath , pain in the neck and thoracic area of the back ( central ) and weakness in both arms The hospital have told me it's muscular skeletal or chest wall.

I just need to get to the bottom of this as I am unable to work with this.

The doctors have referred me for a CT scan ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 6th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
It could be due to muscular sprain or sinister problem like bronchogenic carcinoma. CT chest and neck will sort out the problem.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Diagnostics & Test Results , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.