Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Chest Pain Forum

chest pain - muscularskeletal ?

I am a 32 year old female. I have been have reccurring chest pain for a year or so now along with it on both sides, arm pain, tightness in upper chest. I have had ekgs, stress test and ultrasounds done and they all are normal. It is off and on almost everyday. It is scary. I have been to the emergency room, family doc, and a cardiologist for this. They all say it sounds like muskoskeletal problem. Does anyone have any advice???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 26th, 2010
Does anyone have anything similar to this happening to them? I look it up online and it points to all the symptoms of heart attack. But the test are all normal.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....