hi i have r+r ms but last three months ended up in hospital really bad,had copaxonehad steroids now they want me to start chemotherapy, im soooo frightened has anyone else had chemo for ms,thanks bubbles
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2012
Experienced User
You should be frightened. Crying or Very sad Chemotherapy is carcinogenic! This poison causes cancer and neurapathy and thrashes the body.

You should find a naturpathic doctor who specializes in MS to help you heal. Also do a green juice 10 day fast and you should feel much better.

sunny Remember stress, vitamin deficiencies, and toxins can trigger attacks. Therefore, you may want to make should that you are....

1. practicing mind-body exercises like yoga, deep breathing
2. eating an 80% raw food alkaline diet (no beef, processed foods, gluten, wheat, dairy alcohol or caffeine)
3. detoxing (water and juice fasts) to cleanse the blood.
4. take supplements - vitamin d, b12, b-complex, fish oil, magnsium *black seed oil

*Black seed oil helps to balance the immune system.

The brain needs certain building blocks to function properly. I strongly suggest that you Google and watch “Food as Medicine: Brain Health”. It is a six part series by Dr. Wahls.

In 2003 Terry Wahls, M.D., was diagnosed with secondary progressive multiple sclerosis and soon became dependent upon a tilt-recline wheelchair. After developing and using the Wahls Protocol, she is now able to walk and commute to work by bicycle. She now uses intensive directed nutrition in her primary care and traumatic brain injury clinics. Dr. Wahls is the lead scientist in a clinical trial testing her protocol in others with progressive MS. Many people are reversing their MS with nutrition. Dr. Wahls' story is not unique.

Also, in the 1940 something, German physician J. Evers, M.D. reported considerable improvement in nearly 1000 MS patients on an entirely raw food diet. He prescribed a natural, healthy diet. His patients were to eat only unprocessed and mostly uncooked foods. His presumption was that MS is a metabolic disease which has its cause in the denaturation of our food. Refined foods, he believed had lost something, which Dr. Evers intended to find in fresh, untreated foods. Before 1970 he had treated over 10,000 cases. Dr. Evers has written two books: The Changed Aspects of Diseases and the very practical Directions For Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis. I think if you Google “The Evers Therapy” you’ll find more info.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....