I have been suspicious of my boyfrined for months now. I read him txts and there were some messages form a girl who i had met once and he often refers to her as a friend. I am obbsesed with reading his messages and last night i checked his voice mail from my phone. She had left a message saying "hi its just me can you let me know if you are comming over tonight or what" I was so upset, i just dont know how to confront him.....i dont want to loose him but i cant hadle this anymore i need to confront him. i feel so sick and i dont know who to turn to as my best frined is his cousin and i dont want to cause trouble...Any suggestion?????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 4th, 2009
hey im a guy and ive been cheated on myself and the best thing to do is ask him straight up. even if you dont recieve the answer you want atleast you wont be living with there fear of what if.
|

replied January 14th, 2009
My partner cheated on my while I was pregnant. I know how your feeling but you need to have it out with him or it will eat away at you. only you can decide if you stay with him or not but the trust is gone and the pain and suspicion lasts for years. Trust me I know.
|

replied January 14th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
hey sorry about what you found but i agree with the others you need to confront him about it definatley before you drive yourself mad but i would ask him in a calm method rather that guns blazing even if that's what u wanna do try not to as it will fuel the situation, give him a chance to explain himself, i hope it turns out to be something innocent for you good luck keep us posted Smile Jenny
|

replied November 30th, 2010
Use PC Monitoring Software to monitor the internet activity :)
In my opinion it is ok to monitor the email/facebook/chat activities of your boyfriend. That way you will get hints soon enough...

Here you can see how to easily monitor the internet activity:

Regards!
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....