I am ready to stop smoking. Can I take Chantix without starting with the starter pack? I filled a prescription and started taking the starter pack but stopped. I still have the rest and was wondering if I could just take those?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 1st, 2012
I think an electronic cigarette would be a better alternative to this drug when the side effects are not good - I have heard of a lot of people getting extremely depressed when taking Chantix and sometimes even trying to commit suicide please do your research before making this decision - check out youtube - pbusardo does some fabulous reviews on all the products out there so please give this a shot first - i have now successfully quite smoking and today is my 6 month "VapeVersary" or aniversary of quiting. My doctors know what I use and are all for it. Even though I continue to use the electronic cigarette they still consider me a NON smoker
|

replied August 14th, 2013
Experienced User
It is better to follow the instructions. I used for a while about 10 days then I started to have very bad side effect which I had eyes pain and seeing ghost around me and had sparks in my sight. I used electronic cigarette instead if you get side effects. My friend did not have any side effect. All these product will not make you quit smoking but helps sometimes, its YOU will decide to quit. Must have strong willings.
|
Quick Reply