Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

changes due to hormonal, stress or lifestyle?

User Profile
can you plz tell me why im bleeding 7days after my period.i was aday or tow late.but my blood is like a pinky colour.and now its on an off really heavy

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 27th, 2011
changes due to hormonal, stress or lifestyle?
Hi
Welcome to ehealthforum,
If you had been sexually active, the second bleeding/spotting could be indicative of implantation bleeding. Other possibility could be breakthrough bleeding due to hormonal changes or stress or lifestyle changes. You can consider visiting your doctor/gynecologist for a thorough check to determine the cause and get it resolved. It is difficult to comment on the diagnosis without examination and further tests.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn the basics about mental disorders, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a mental health condition. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for mental conditions....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Menstruation , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.