Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Change in bowel habits and buzzing / tingling

Hello,

I have been experiencing various symptoms for some time now I am unsure if they are all related or not but I will list them here in hopes of getting an opinion.

Symptoms
----------

Bloating and gas, indigestion, heartburn, and excessive abnormal stomach noise
Occasional pulsating feeling in abdomen
Burning In left abdominal area relieved by h2 blockers or PPIs
Constant changes in stool (flat, bulky, floating, constipation, diarrhea)
Tight feeling in right abdomen.

Occasional finger tips tingling
Occasional intermittent buzzing in feet approx. 3 seconds apart.
Occasional shock feeling while standing

I remember this all started with a dull pain in my right hip that increased with physical activity and decreased with rest when I am in a sitting position I do sometimes feel slight pressure in the crease of my leg (groin area) and a slight discomfort in my back. The pain tends to end up in my hip though.

There are no bumps though could this be a hernia, anxiety, maybe something else??

I had a CT scan back in AUG of 09 but the doctor said my colon looked good and she prescribed me a pain killer for the hip pain which left me with no answers to my problems.

Just this year 2010 I started having all the other digestive symptoms!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 22nd, 2010
These could be symptoms of a helminth infection.

There are several types of helminths which can cause VLM which is the migration of the worm larvae throughout the body. They especially like to congregate in the bottom of the feet. A particular common infection is Toxocara Canis which comes from dogs. But there are other similar infections such as Baylisascaris which come from raccoons and can be very serious.
|

replied February 1st, 2015
Hi I had no open in my back passage when I was a child the problem was rectified an no issues since but latley im very constipated taken movicol can stil go days on end with out going as I always went daily like clock work an now wen I do go its just a mess an I tend to leave little skid marks on my nicks an last nite I pass a small bit of blood with stool it was very dark has anyone any ans that can help me
|

replied February 1st, 2015
Hi I had no open in my back passage when I was a child the problem was rectified an no issues since but latley im very constipated taken movicol can stil go days on end with out going as I always went daily like clock work an now wen I do go its just a mess an I tend to leave little skid marks on my nicks an last nite I pass a small bit of blood with stool it was very dark has anyone any ans that can help me
|

replied February 12th, 2015
bowels
mags121298 - I recommend you make an appointment with a gastro-enterologist ASAP
|
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....