I had protected sex with a CSW five days ago in a hotel room in Shanghai. Used condom correctly, no slipage/breakage. After I finished, to my horrors I discovered that she was in her periods and there was some small droplets of blood on the front end of the condom. I freaked out... carefully removed the condom and washed my penis. and pubic region with warm water.
I realized that there was a slight semi healed cut at at the base of my penis . I don't know whether her menstrual blood come into the contact of that cut or not.
What are my chance of catching AIDS???? shall i go for testing ????
Please help, I have lost sleep since then and really feeling miserable ?????
Ever since I have come back I have not indulged in sexual activity with my wife, is it safe to have protected / unprotected sex with her. Please enlighten me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 3rd, 2009
Experienced User
i dont now anything about hiv or aids but if she doesnt have hiv or aids u wont have hiv or aids. that i do know!
|
Users who thank tameika for this post: pagal007  homerx 

Thanks for your reply Tameika. I appreciate.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
It never hurts to get tested..peace of mind is a great thing.
|

Thanks for the reply
Dear Homerx,
Thanks for the reply
|
Users who thank pagal007 for this post: homerx 

User Profile
replied October 4th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Sure..=D I am glad to help..
|

replied October 6th, 2009
If you used the condom correctly, chances are very low, but you must be aware of any other little cuts (i.e. if you shave) on you skin that might had contact with her fluids.

I agree: peace of mind is a great thing but you should wait some months before get tested. In the meanwhile your mind may play with you badly... I know it for sure! Just try to relax... and avoid having unprotected sex with your partner, just in case and for peace of mind: guilt and doubt are horrible feelings.
|
Users who thank Kike for this post: homerx 

replied October 6th, 2009
Thanks for your concern and time
Dear Kike,
Many thanks for your reply.
I sincerely appreciate your effort time and concern.
Thanks and Regards.
|
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....