Body Wraps
Body Scrubs
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
100%  100%  [ 1 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
I've seen many posts and questions relating to cellulite and I wanted to share what works on me: dry skin brushing.

I have had several successes in holistic medicine, one of which is dry skin brushing. You basically take a spa brush and scrub your skin before you get into the shower. It is a detoxifier of the lymphatic system, a byproduct of which is it gets rid of cellulite as well. All you need to try it is a $15 brush.

Simply google "dry skin brushing" or "skin brushing" to learn more.

Good luck!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Honestly, there is no removal other than surgery.

I've read a disgusting amount of articles on this after seeing your post. Granted, I discredited any article where the last paragraph was an ad for some new fancy and expensive product, but I couldn't find any accepted practice that truly removes cellulite other than surgery.

The three things that seem to be a common consensus to hiding/reducing is to first drink plenty of water to flush out the toxins that are mainly responsible for the formation of cellulite. Second, is to have a better diet and exercise workout. The exercise needs to be a combination of aerobic and strength training. And the last is actually self tanner!-- Honestly, I thought this was garbage. But it's apparently a common suggestion.

Of all the things that can help reduce/hide cellulite, it's said that these three solutions will give better results.
|

replied July 7th, 2013
A subtle improvement in the appearance of my cellulite was very noticeable and I am so pleased with the overall condition of my skin after use. The real drawback is the hefty price tag, but if it is really worth it- it doesn’t really matter!
|

replied September 27th, 2013
Cellulite is just, basically, bumpy-looking fat, and that bumpy appearance is due to the way the fat is caught in between the connective tissues in your body. If you want to get rid of it, you need to do some basic weight-loss techniques like drinking lots of water, eating right, and exercising. This will help decrease the amount of fat in the area.

Increasing circulation through the area can help diminish the bumpy appearance a little. You can do this through regular exercise, but a more time-effective way is with a whole body vibration machine, which quickly increases circulation and gives you a pretty good workout, too. Many women report a significant decrease in the appearance of cellulite with regular use.

Hope that helps!
|

replied October 12th, 2013
Hey there, I would personally advise you do some useful practices found in youtube videos and eat special food..well for me i like something called "the truth about cellulite"
it is a whole program with (((weird tips))) like they say to reduce cellulite
it worked with me so doesn't mean you will find the same result.

But if you like free practices you need really to search very well in google, youtube and different specialized forums!
Hope to hear good news from you soon!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....