Morning
I have gone gluten free for about a month and have made a couple errors and had gluten attacks. The attacks feel a million times worse than they did before. My question is : is this normal? Why do they feel so much worse than before? Is it becasue I know what 'normal' feels like now?
Corrina
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 31st, 2013
Experienced User
when we elimate a food for a period of time we lose our ability to tolerate it, if we are intolerant anyway our body reacts vierltly to what it perseves as posin or toxin in such a way to stop you eating it again. Your inproved normal will also mean that you sence it more than you did when your body was telling you that it did not like a food permanently.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Is Celiac disease a food allergy? (it is not) What causes Celiac and what puts you at risk for developing it? Basic facts about Celiac Disease here....
What can trigger celiac disease? And who is at risk of developing the disorder? Click here to learn more....
A range of symptoms manifest during Celiac Disease. Learn what signs and symptoms to look for, and when to seek help....