Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Causing pain during depression

I am dealing with depression. I am on medication and am going to counseling. I am doing much much better. How do I get my husband to understand that I didn't understand how much pain I was causing when depressed? I understood was causing pain but really didn't know how much pain I was causing?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 20th, 2009
Experienced User
Tell Him
I don't know. Maybe tell him that you are sorry. Telling your lover is a part of communication. I have a lot of secrets that I am uncovering. Things that make me a better person for even discovering about myself. Like I do want to eat well, and have a nicely decorated house. Etc. And that I do want a relationship with my boyfriend. Jesus really did help me out with this relationship as I would not be able to be with it if it weren't for Him. I just talk to my BF.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....