Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

cause of lower back pain? baby is 5 months no improvement

ive suffer back pain befor having my first baby she is 5months now and still no improvement and help of what could be cause i went to my gp and got tablets but didnt take pain away im 22
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 17th, 2012
Experienced User
Did you have an epidural? My niece told me she has pain from her epidural still 2 years later.

What tablets did you get?

There is a possibility that you have a bulged or ruptured disc. Only an mri will tell conclusively about that.

I feel for you being 22 and with a 5 month old to care for while facing pain. Good luck .
|

replied April 20th, 2012
Experienced User
hello kate90,

The problems your are having, are caused by the bad postures you had while pregnant. Now, these pain have followed you and you have pinched nerves in you back which must be reset soonest.

Having done this as a Healer, for more than 14 years, I am not surprised that you can not find a healer nearby to help you.

Meanwhile, take Ibuprophen 600 Mg for your pain until you can find someone to help you physically. At night, use an electric heating pad to help you go through the nights. If you go to my web site search for an egg plaster treatment and use it to help relieve your pain.
|

replied April 20th, 2012
Experienced User
What is a "healer"?

Your advocacy of heat is contrary to what every Dr I have seen has advocated. They all tell me to use ice packs 20 minutes at a time to help reduce swelling.

Kate needs to see a dr that will get her an mri and be able to know exactly what is going on.
|

replied April 20th, 2012
Experienced User
Listen you,

if you do not know what is a healer, your more back in the cave days that I figured you for.

What does an ice pack do to nerves? shrink them!!!! and what does heat do to nerves? extent them so them they will loose up and free from the pinched areas!!!!!!

Dr quacks who names problems and can not go to the root of the problem, what is that called? All the Dr do is to either give pill prescriptions or operated to make more money. Either way they get paid generously without care to people!!!!!!
|

replied April 20th, 2012
Experienced User
I asked a civil question. You seem to think that it is important to attack me rather than discuss possible problems and treatments.

I think you are trying to practice medicine without a license.

Let me answer your questions. Ice will reduce swelling and thereby reduce the pain.

How about you answer my question? What is a healer? Chiropractor? Medical doctor? Witch doctor?
|
Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...