User Profile
It's been narrowed down to:

-stress
-anxiety/depression
-chronic fatigue syndrome

I've been tested for anemia twice and both were negative. My blood tests say I'm fine. Most people say my symptoms are psychological. I had a bad day when I met with my psychologist (after trying to figure this out) and he looked at me and just started asking me questions. He had never heard of the term "brain fog" so I told him what I was feeling and he had no idea. I ended up breaking down in his office >.<
He tried to help me. He's really a great guy. He mentioned my emotions and Behavioral classes.
I'll try anything really.

I have a few questions though if anyone can help. Do you think brain fog can be triggered by people or a person? A Change (big or small)?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 17th, 2010
hi LiftmeUp, I do not know what you mean by brain fog either but if you think you were anemic is that due to feeling tierd or restless, frustraited, poor concintration ect? could be stress or depresion related so see your dr for a chat.
|

User Profile
replied December 18th, 2010
Experienced User
Thanks for replying. My previous counselor thought I might have it he ordered a blood test for anemia and it came back negative. I had to take another one this year and it's negative (dunno why I did it twice). He thought I might have it because of what you listed, I have those symptoms.
It could be related to depression but my doctors can't figure it out.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...