My ex and I met two years ago, we were together, but not dating for about a year, he was still seeing his ex girlfriend at the time (who he was together with for a very long time on and off before we met) his ex made him choose between her and me, and he chose me, we dated for about a month, he cheated on me, and told me I could get back at him by cheating on him, so I did.. It was a toxic relationship, we fought all the time, but I loved him so much that I could never really let him go. After about two months, he finally ended it with me. He got back together with his ex, but called me about two weeks after and told me he missed me and needed to her to get over me, but it was too hard for him..and we just didn't talk for a while after that, randomly we just hated eachother and didn't talk, and when we did talk we would fight, and we still sometimes do that now. It's been one year, and every few weeks or so, he calls me, we talk about old times, and we argue about stuff that happened in our relationship, and he tells me about her, and he tells me that he never liked her during out relationship, he asks about my life and how I'm doing. Sometimes he's really mean to me and picks fights, but sometimes he's nicer and tells me that he misses me. My Some of my family and friends say he's playing games with me to get a reaction out of me to boost his ego, but some other friends tell me that we're still inlove with eachother and it's obvious. He's still with her, and I have a new boyfriend, but I really miss him, and I still love him alot. I don't know what to do.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 8th, 2012
Stay away, your friends are right he's a player and he gets off on all these women falling all over him. Next time he calls don't answer the phone in fact delete his phone number. You are not only being unfair to yourself, but also your new boyfriend. He has his cake and he don't want you having any. Had an ex like that! It was fine when he had someone, but when I did he would try to woo me back in. It worked a couple of times because we had a kid together, but then I wised up. You need to now. It's like wasting away for a married man. Don't do it.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply