Hi! I'm an Italian nurse student and i'm working on my thesis. In my thesis i want to create a brochure on perioperative nursing for the patients that are operated for carotid stenosis. Is there someone that could counsel me where can I read some guidelines about that? or could you advise me if there are some website that talk about that? sorry for the bad english, thank you for attention. bye!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2011
Hello and welcome to E health forum.

You can benefit by using the book - A Nurse's Guide to Caring for Cardiac Intervention Patients - written by Eileen O’Grady.

I hope this helps

|

replied April 26th, 2011
Thank you, i'll give a look!
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vascular and Circulatory Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.