Medical Questions > Relationships > Family Relationships Forum

cant talk to parents and dont know why. really need help.

well first i will tell you a bit about me, im 26 and still living at home im saving to move out, i have 2 older brothers but they have moved out and have familys, im ok with all my family i can talk to them and make conversation, my dad i can talk to sometimes but not very often, but my mum i just cant talk to at all, w when i see her she just makes me feel so angry but i dont know why. when ever she talks to me i just grunt at her and thats it, i dont know what caused this its been going on for years, i see other familys and even my brothers getting on so well with there parents and i just cant, when im at home i just seem to be so angry all the time. at work im ok we all have a laugh and we get on well so its only my parents i have this problem with. for example tonight my parents were going out and i was staying in and they asked me if i could drop them to there friends house only 10 minute drive, and i turn around and say no, when i could of done it easy, its like im trying to make things worse. can anyone give me some advice as its really getting me down now.
Did you find this post helpful?
|