hell my name is mike im 15 and i cant swallow anything or everytime i do the salivia gets stuck i have a lump below my adams apple i got these symptoms after i choked last night after eating some steak *i ate to fast and started to choke* i finaly got rid of the last peice yet my throat still hurts i try to goto to sleep but my mouth keeps producing spit so i cant goto sleep because i cant drool or swallow the drool because then it gets stuck and i get a pain please help me im hones to say scared out of my mind and dont know what todo
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 15th, 2009
one more thing everytime i try to drink water or pop i instantly start to choke and then i have to throw up or gag it all out
|

replied September 21st, 2009
Food stuck in esophagus
This may help you and hopefully many others who have trouble swallowing food. I have had two balloon esophogus streches done it helped for about one year each. from the age of 9 to 38 I have lived with this terrible disorder until I discovered on my own a simple yet very effictive solution. I swallow a (melted down with water) one inch wide piece of ICE once a day before eating. It is very, very scary the first several times I have done this not knowing what to expect. When I feel the cold go away in my chest I am good to go the whole day. Suprisingly to me, this is not even painful at all. Hope this helps you and many others who get food caught in the esophagus. Best of luck, and if it helps you please help spread the word. What a relief!!!
|
Must Read
Almost everyone experience heartburn or acid indigestion at times. But what is acid reflux and how could it cause more serious problems?...
Can you tell the difference between common heartburn symptoms and signs of more serious digestive problems? Learn when and how to take action for acid reflux....
Heartburn is common, but it is not trivial. It's important to diagnose and treat heartburn or acid reflux as early as possible. Review diagnostic procedure now...