I am 17 years old, I am not pregnant, and its neither PMS because it happens every other day. think this has been happening for about 8 or 9 months. any little thing, it could be so stupid like doing a small mistake can make me cry for ages! It makes me so annoyed and I dont know what to do- I dont know if im just over emotional or if its because I think so negatively about everything or what. I spend nights and nights crying over nothing.I usually cry about fear of losing the people I love the most over and over again, or fear about what I will become in the future, or fear that I wont be capable of doing anything by myself. I cry too much if i carry on thinking about something bad that pops up in my head I cant help it. Any nasty comment aimed at me and I will start crying. All this also makes me to fear losing my boyfriend of 1 year and a half, because I am basically with him all the time and in bed I bawl my eyes out and I do not have a specific reason why and he is getting fed up of it all. I love him so much and I get so upset with the thought of losing him, but we are going through hard times at the moment because we seem to argue about everything. im craving the old times like hell- Im sure thats one more thing on the list to cry about, but I dont understand why am I so weak. when I watch films I always cry, and once I start, it takes a hell of a lot of time to stop. Last time I cried for an hour-after the film stopped. I dont know if this is so bad because no one of my family has noticed after so many months, just my boyfriend seeing as I share more emotional things with him. I dont have family problems either, by the way. I love my family and when im with them you would never notice I could really be like this. Also I have had bad case of anaemia if that helps- still have it but not like before. What can I do with myself? i badly need all this to stop. .thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 27th, 2011
my cousin had the same troubles when she was 16 and it was from her body not being able to process the female hormones correctly. her body would go through loop holes and endless cycles of raging emotions and then anxiety started taking place because of all the stress and hormones.

she went to her doctor and he suggested treatments(monthly shots,,, however there is also some type of pill you can take) of other types of hormones to counter-act her effects. ever since then she has been normally functional to everyday life. No more random outbreaks of sadness and tears and no more anxiety to everyday life surrounding her.

i would suggest you do the same and talk to your doctor about what is going on, they can really help. :]
|

User Profile
replied July 27th, 2011
Experienced User
Killuh_kkk wrote:
my cousin had the same troubles when she was 16 and it was from her body not being able to process the female hormones correctly. her body would go through loop holes and endless cycles of raging emotions and then anxiety started taking place because of all the stress and hormones.

she went to her doctor and he suggested treatments(monthly shots,,, however there is also some type of pill you can take) of other types of hormones to counter-act her effects. ever since then she has been normally functional to everyday life. No more random outbreaks of sadness and tears and no more anxiety to everyday life surrounding her.

i would suggest you do the same and talk to your doctor about what is going on, they can really help. :]

agreed
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....