I am 23 yrs old, I started haveing sex when I was 18yrs old, my boyfriend and I have been together for 5 yrs now and we have sex maybe 3 or 4 times a week. I love being intimate with him its the meaning behind it and closeness I love so much. He was my first and I was his so we never used protection. I love him deeply and he loves me. I plan on being with him for th rest of my life but I have a problem. I can't have a orgasam wether its oral sex, masturbation, or vaginal sex I never had a orgasam. As much as we've tried It will not happen. Sometimes I get the feeling as if I was about to and I get very sensitive like I came but nothing comes out. Also a lot of times sex can be uncomfortable it doesn't feel as good as everyone talks about my boyfriend still enjoys it but I want to enjoy it with him. I feel llike one day this is going to drive a wedge between us. Please help me should I go see a doctor and get checked out or is something like normal, and will this effect me having children? April
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 29th, 2009
Try playing around for a little while like oral sex and get really hot and heavy and then have entercorse and see if that works. I don't think there is something wrong but I'm not a doc. Hope I helped u out.
|

replied April 30th, 2009
Hope this helps!!
I use to have the same problem, what helped me was go either to adult mart or your local Pure Romance consultant, get some toys and creams and just some stuff that will enhance your mood and wetness. Extra wetness will help with the uncomfortable feeling that sometimes come when you feel like your about to dry up. There is a cream called x-scream that when applied to your clitoris it helps it swell and become more sensitive to touch. If you do not want to deal with creams and toys sometimes you and your partner just have to spend a whole night finding each others hot spots and finding out what makes you go more and him as well. No penetration needed for this its all about your hands and feelings.
|
Users who thank Tiffany209 for this post: triston2 

replied May 9th, 2009
thanks
Thanks for the advise we will give it a try. Im sure I can find this x-scream at any adult store. Again thanks. Aptil
|

replied November 21st, 2009
If you can't make yourself orgasum through masturbation ethier then there is a very high possibility that it is a physical problem.

I definitly recommend seeing a doctor, trust me, you'll be glad you did. =]
|
Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....