Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Yeast Infection Forum

candidiasis- medicine seller advised 5days antibiotic inject

User Profile
Some two weeks ago, I had sex with my girlfriend, didn't know she was treating some kind of infection (candidiasis suspected) n I didn't bath immediately. I found some kind of irritation beneath d my penis n I burst it open. I sought d help of a local medicine seller n he advised 5days antibiotic injection n some drugs which I obliged. He gave me a white powdery substance to rub on d surface which has turned to a wound but the wound is still there n doesn't look like healing anytime soon. I've applied Skineal cream also but no positive result. Let me state, apart from the wound, there are no other symptoms nor difficulties. What do you advise?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 5th, 2014
Penis Answer A49491
Thank you for asking

wound will take some time. Candidiasis is easy to treat. Antimycotic and topical creams get rid of it.

Spare some time and avoid coitus for a while. Keep good coital and toilet hygiene. You will be fine. Loose clothings and hair free groin will help the wound heal quickly.

Take care

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Yeast infection and candida albicans basics - we review causes and risk factors. Start learning how to fight yeast infections by clicking here....
Yeast infections affect warm, moist parts of the body. Learn the signs and symptoms of yeast infections as they appear on the skin, oral and genital areas....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Yeast Infection , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.