Medical Questions > Cancer > Bone Cancer Forum

Cancer on the upper or spinal with CRE bacteria. Really worried

Worried about Spinal cancer or cancer on my back, symptoms I am having, Chronic upper back pain, a throbbing pushing pain. Fast breathing, My resting heart goes from 86 to 114. I am having a tingling sensation on both legs, slightly swollen, and a little weakness on legs. I went to the ER EKG normal, protein heart blood test, negative, blood clot test negative. White count cell normal. Have been to the ER 5 times already, all the same. This started right after my endoscopy on 2/23/2018. The day after. However, A week prior I had been having severe burning pain on my upper stomach due to acid reflux, it wasn’t going up my esophagus tho, I was sleeping with my back a little elevated or on my side ways to avoid reflux. The GI Doctor did my endoscopy recently on 2/23/2018. I was put to sleep, they gave me an IV and injected anesthesia. Took about 20-30 minutes. The next day around 9:30pm, I began having a throbbing chronic back pain on my upper back going to the back of my head, I felt numbness on my back and back of my neck and head, my resting heart rate went up to 114. I Went to the ER, got a chest X Ray, normal no signs of bronchitis, EKG, normal, blood clot test normal, heart protein test negative, refused to get a CT scan. CBC normal white cells. Normal, No urinary tract infection. My pain back is still there I wake up from sleep because I can feel my heart rising due to the throbbing pocking pain, legs feel a little numbed and feet and tingling sensation, Went back to the ER, they gave me morphine to ease the pain, it go better but it came back so I took tramadol to ease the pain. When I take a deep breath the back pain fees. Worse. I’ve seen like 5 MDs one gave me Amoxyllin 500 mg, he didn’t what was causing it. I am worried for CRE infection from endoscopy and cancer! I looked up severe back pain, numbness of legs with a ticking feeling and it says, Tum
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2018
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i want to reassure you that the back pain is not cancer. It may be just a muscle spasm as all of your work up is normal and all you need is some rest, some muscle relaxants and some low doses of pain Killers. Physiotherapy and massage can also be tried. Cancer is a remote and least common condition and should not be applied every time you get some pain somewhere in your body.

Take care
|

replied December 4th, 2018
Thats really considerable may be very dangerous.
|
Tags: Cancer
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Bone Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.