Confused don't know how much more i can take. have a good surport but this last wee has put me in the last line of defense for my self. out of control
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 31st, 2010
Are you bipolar? Or is your spouse?
Please tell us whats wrong i will try to help the best I can. It will help to vent.
|

replied March 31st, 2010
i am very much bipolar and things happened all at once ready to explode just don't know how much more i can take
|

replied March 31st, 2010
are you on medication? maybe you could make an emergency call to your psychiatrist and see what he or she can do for you today. If you need to talk feel free to PM me. Im not bipolar but my spouse is..so maybe I could help.
|

replied March 31st, 2010
on med just seen med doc yesterday, just a lot of issue came at once. losing my ssi now i have to figure out where we are going to live and survive
|

replied April 11th, 2010
Hope you are doing ok since your last post. Your anxiety levels are very high which is making your feel so out of sorts. One day at a time.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...