i was wondering if any doctor has read all the problems with this inability to take a deep breath, constant yawning and gulping ext,problem,that many people who have posted on this thread seem to be suffering from. I have tried to explain what i think the causes are, since i suffered from this 12 years ago. It would be very helpful to know if anyone else out there has some soloution. This problem for me has come back in the last few weeks and it has reminded me on how really horrible it is. i feel so much for those who have never been free from their symtoms. Please could you reply and let me know if there is something that really helps relieve this problem!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2009
Supporter
Hi, I have been told that my problem partially is due to Bronchitis..I'm not so confident that it explains the yawning issue for me though..Do you have any idea what you may had done differnet for the yawning to stop for awhile and the taking a good breath? kd
|

replied June 8th, 2009
cant take a deep breath
Hi Kdlee,
If you read my first post, it will explain how i managed to rid it for so long. I still feel though, that some form of stress brings it back. It may be that some people, like myself, are prone to it. It may take a while for the breathing to get back to normal, i suppose! Also i need to stop thinking about it and try to focus on something else, like i did before. Hope you find a way of releiving yours
|

replied June 18th, 2009
Asthma
Hi there,
I know how you may feel because I have those syptom too. For me it's a form of allergy that creates asthma. By going GREEN you can increase your immune system and reduce allergies by doing so that will give you more energy and being capable to get deeper breaths. That is what I am doing to help with my symptoms. I hope this can help its called the Acid-Alkaline Diet! Give it a 10 day trial and see how you feel!
|

replied July 2nd, 2009
Yes ! I read that a pH imbalabce can indeed cause trouble getting a deep breath, so can candida.

Im going to look into these things now

Geoffrey
|

replied January 22nd, 2012
i cant take a deep breath i sometimes need to stop still bend over put my hands on my knees n try to take a deep breath n also i yawn alot but im not tied had had severeal test but all bloods are normal so what could be my problem do you reckon asthma its really anoying me
|

replied January 22nd, 2012
i cant take a deep breath i sometimes need to stop still bend over put my hands on my knees n try to take a deep breath n also i yawn alot but im not tied had had severeal test but all bloods are normal so what could be my problem do you reckon asthma its really anoying me
|
Must Read
Asthma affects more than 22 million Americans. But what happens during a respiratory asthma attack? Learn the basics about asthma now....
Some people are more likely than other to be diagnosed with asthma. Learn if you are at risk of asthma in this section on risk factors and causes of asthma....
How can you identify the signs and symptoms of asthma or respiratory problems? We list the common asthma symptoms here and discuss asthma problems....