Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Can't orgasm with him inside

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
Im having a problem close to another girls on here i cannot seem to orgasim when he is inside of me but ive been able to give myself an orgasim ever since i can remember, anyway we did oral and manual stimulation for me long befor we started having sex i never once orgasimed, ive tried showing him what i do but... Didnt work please help... Also i hate this part but ive lied and pretended to have an orgasim and so im stuck there too... Lastly we lost our verginity to eachother and did almost everything with eachoth for the first time

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 22nd, 2010
Sexual Health - Women Answer A16847
Welcome to ehealthforum.
When you are used to masturbating and having orgasm more often than natural intercourse, then your brain gets tuned to the way of stimulus and your body’s response. So even with natural stimulation, body and brain does not respond. Best way to get over this is to stop self stimulation and allow for brain to get used to the natural ones. In absence of the regular (earlier) stimulus, it will slowly ‘learn’ to respond and allow you to respond and have an orgasm.
If after 2-4 weeks, the problem still persists, then you might need to take professional help. Discuss with your gynecologist or a sexologist about this and get evaluation done as indicated. Try for ‘couple therapy’ and counseling, it usually helps.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Women , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.