Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

Can't lose weight after pregnancy

I was pregnabt but terminated it. Now I can't seem to lose the weight I gained and I've been on a strict diet and working out six times a week for two hours. Im always tired and it seems like since after ive gained more weight. although i started my diet right after and have been working out. I'm 19 and had the abortion on may 30th and I was three months along when I terminated. I also had to recieve a shot because im a negative blood type. What could be the reason why I'm not losing weight?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 1st, 2013
A friend of mine used a program that she bought on slimlot. I dont know the name of it but its a diet plan that focuses on helping women losing babyweight.

i hope it helps
|

replied August 7th, 2013
I think exercise is the best way to lose our extra fat. It also helps us to feel better and full of energetic through the day. The health benefit of exercise is very harder to ignore. Exercise can prevent your weight gain or help maintain weight loss. If you are not able to do more work out through the day then you should try to bust yourself in a different house related work for burn more calories. “More exercise More Burn”.
|

User Profile
replied August 15th, 2013
Experienced User
At about 3 weeks, the female body starts changing it's metabolism to support a baby. Those changes are permanent. At 3 months gestation, your body is set in a slower metabolism.

You should seek out a nutritionist that specializes in metabolic work to figure out how your body has changed and what new diet works best for you.
|
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....