this post is going to sound a little crazy, but you know how some women just 'know' things? well my mom has said that she always knew immediately if not the day after 'the deed' that she was pregnant and got sick just a few days after, and i know for a fact that my body is just like hers. me and my current boyfriend(almost fiance) have unprotected sex a lot and sometimes he ejaculates inside me, i am always careful that he only does that right after my period, but still, how am i not pregnant?! i don't want to be(yet anyways) i'm just really worried that i'm not fertile. is there any way to tell this besides going to a doctor? i'm serious that i just 'know' that i'm not going to be able to have children, is that crazy? any women out there that knew they wouldn't be able to have children before they actually found out for sure?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 17th, 2008
Experienced User
My sister in law and brother have been trying for children for 4 years. Let me tell you how horrible it was for me to tell them I was pregnant back in April, I felt bad. She is now 36, her family has fertility problems and she swore she couldn't get pregnant. They had fertility treatment and everything and nothing worked. But when they finally gave up and actually started to look into adoption she found out she is pregnant. She has always swore she was doomed and couldn't ever have kids because the odds were stacked against them, her age, pcos, and the fact they tried for 4 years unsucessfully. But now I am happy to report she is 16 weeks pregnant. So honestly I wouldn't get worked up thinking you can never have children because there is always hope. Good Luck hun!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....