Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

can sperm pass through single layer of clothes?

can i be get pregnant while i was rubbing with my boy friend and he ajeculated at my thigh area and we both were fully clothed(shilwaar qameez) is it possible for the sperms to pass through two layers of clothes and enter vegina and get me pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 19th, 2011
Community Volunteer
No,that is not possible. Sperm does not have legs to walk with, or have any special skills to find your vulva through your clothes, then finding their way through your lips to the vaginal entrance and then start the long and arduous journey to your ovaries.

PLEASE be very careful when you play, especially with the limitations placed on you by your culture.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: sperm, pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....