Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Can someone please help me identify these strange rashes on test

Im a 32 year old male 390lbs and have these very itchy strange rashes on my testicles bumpy and different color Then my testicle
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied December 23rd, 2018
Hello and welcome to ehealth forum

It can be due to infection such as syphilis or herpes ,for itching you can take antihistamines and acetaminophen for pain
Kindly go to your primary physician and get them checked out
Hope it helps
Dr Khalil
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Testicles , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.