Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

can recent trauma reveal or help notice a tumor ?

So 8 days ago I was riding an atv and I crashed. I sprained my wrist and got a pretty bad bruise on my inner thigh (groinal area). Now, 8 days later, I noticed a very hard lump next to/on the bruise. The bruise is barely visible now but still hurts to touch. Also it hurts to put weight on my leg because of the bruise( it's been that way since the crash). I am scared that this could be a tumor or something. I am going to the doctor tomarrow but I'm freaking out right now. I was reading online that recent trauma could reveal or help notice a tumor ( soft tissue sarcoma) does anyone have any idea what it could possibly be? I was thinking It is a bump from th
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 12th, 2014
Anyone? I'm really scared.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....