Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

can never feel anything but anger, remorse and pain!

User Profile
im only 17, and i honestly dont want to be here anymore. i just want to go to Heaven and forget the rest of this mess... what can i possibly do, ive never been diagnosed with anything but i think i need some sort of medical marijuana (eventhough ive never smoked), or a good hard drink...but i m to scared to do those things SO WHAT DO I DO! please help me, i dont know why i can never feel anything but anger, remorse and pain...damn.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2011
Depression Answer A23046

Welcome to the forum and I am glad to help you out. From the description of your symptoms, it seems likely that you’re suffering from depression. For the same, I’ll suggest you to consult a psychiatrist & maybe a clinical psychologist also as you may require rounds of psychological counseling and may be drugs to overcome the depressive illness you seem to be going through.

A consultation with a neurologist should also help as you might need further tests like an MRI of the brain to rule out any pathology of the brain. Meanwhile, I’ll also suggest reading some inspirational books as I have seen a lot of my patients benefiting from them.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Depression , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.