Medical Questions > Mens Health > Birth Control - Men Forum

Can my girlfriend be pregnant?

So my girlfriwnd and I had sex on December the 2. We had been grinding while fully clothed first. As soon as I took my pants off, i put a condom into my penis, making sure it wasn’t expired and was on correctly. We then had sex and it didn’t end in ejaculation, after about 15 minutes i withdrew from her vagina and left the condom on while i left the room and went to the washroom. ONLY then did i remove the condom and ejaculate, i also filled the condom with water to check for rips or tears in the condom which there were none of. The folowing weekend, December 8, My girlfriend received her period, and since then we haven’t had sex. She started the pill January first and since then She received her period on January the 6th. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 22nd, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. She is not pregnant. She got two periods after that. So thats it no more odds of pregnancy.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Birth Control - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.