Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sinusitis Forum

Can I decongest my nose naturally?

User Profile
I have been reading quiet a number of articles today and there are many habits people use to get their noses unblocked. These ways/methods include things like, nasal sprays (which I cannot use, because I do not want to damage my nasal cavities), steaming with mint, yoga, acupuncture, herbal therapy, lying on the opposite side of your blocked nose and the list goes on. I have tried some of these and I still have a blocked nose. So, what would you say is best method to unblock a nose naturally?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 1st, 2012
I've tried apple cider vinegar in the past, and it did get rid of blockages very quickly for me. It's pretty cheap stuff and you can find it in most places, so if you haven't tried it yet I would suggest giving it a shot.
|

replied July 1st, 2012
I've tried apple cider vinegar in the past, and it did get rid of blockages very quickly for me. It's pretty cheap stuff and you can find it in most places, so if you haven't tried it yet I would suggest giving it a shot.
|

replied September 17th, 2012
how did you administer the apple cider vinegar?
|

User Profile
replied July 19th, 2012
I have found medications that are plant based to work wonders, thank you for the kind suggestion. I'm sure that Apple cider would have done the same job seeing that it is all natural after all! Razz Smile
|
Must Read
Do you have a cold or a sinus infection? Learn the difference plus more info on different types of sinus infections (sinusitis) here....
What can cause a short-term or long-term case of sinus infection? We review both. Learn how to avoid the risk of developing an infection in this section....
What are the first signs that you have trouble with your sinuses? Learn to identify a sinus infection early ... plus know when you should seek medical help....