Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Can I apply my anti-wrinkle products on my penis?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
Can I apply anti-wrinkle products on the skin of my penis shaft observing all safety precautions recommended for the face (e.g., discontinue or lessen frequency of topical application of any products that cause irritation, inflammation, redness, pain, etc.)? Currently I use 4 products:

1) 0.05% Tretinoin Cream

2) Timeless 20% Vitamin C, E, Ferulic Acid, & Hyaluronic Acid Serum (water, ethoxydiglycol, 20% L-ascorbic acid, propylene glycol, alpha tocopherol, polysorbate 80, panthenol, ferulic acid, sodium hyaluronate, benzylalcohol, dehydroacetic acid, fragrance)

3) CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM with ceramides, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid.

4) At-home handheld Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System with disposable rejuvenating puffs.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 16th, 2015
Penis Answer A51795
Thank you for asking at ehealthforum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Avoiding all these over penis is advised. It will lead to unnecessary complications like uti etc. Just keep the hygiene and wear loose undergarments to prevent sweating. Keep a good coital hygiene and you wont have a problem.

I hope it helps. stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and can not be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.

Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Penis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.