Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Can dry heaving cause pregnancy if both ...

So the past 2 months, i've been getting my period exactly on the 22nd. When I'm stressed, i know it can delay. My boyfriend and I were pretty much dry humping, but he had boxers and jeans on, and i had my underwear (it was lace, and i'm afraid that maybe stuff can get through easier) and pantie liner on, although at times i felt like my pantie liner wasn't in place right, but just around the clitoris area. It's past the 22nd, but sometimes my period isn't always exact of course, but i've been pretty paranoid. I've been very active with school, and not getting good sleep and afraid that maybe i've been overactive to where my body can't keep up. I recently got a cold and wondering if that can affect my period in some way. My discharge has been kind of heavy, whiteish and yellowish. This only started about a week ago. My boyfriend and I did dry heaving on the 17th. I've been kind of moody and a little cramping. I'm worried about being pregnant or something. please tell me advice!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 25th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
LOL WandersAround. I do not think you meant 'Dry Heaving'.

There is absolutely no way you can be pregnant from what you are describing.

Take care and be careful!
|

replied October 25th, 2010
Thanks for your comment. And i was honestly thinking that there is no way that i could actually be pregnant, but I'm a person who likes to make sure. lol. anyways, thanks
|

replied February 5th, 2012
I WANA KNOW ABOUT PREGNANCY
HI I AND MY BF HAD DRY HUMPED,,HE WAS WITH HIS UNDERWEAR AND BOXERS AND I VID MA PANTIES AND SHORTS............HE WAS JUZ RUBING HIS PENIS WITH CLOTHES ON...ARE THERE ANY CHANCES OF PREGNANCY
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...