Medical Questions > Cancer > Thyroid Cancer Forum

can anyone tell me about Thyroid disease problems ?

Thyroid disease problems, cancer, disease - detailed report

Your thyroid is a little gland at the primary of your neck that composes thyroid hormone. Thyroid hormone disciplines much movement in your body, along with how quick you burn calories and how quick your heart beats. Infection of the thyroid causes it to generate either too enough or too insufficient of the hormone. It depends on how sufficient or how little hormone your thyroid assembles, many times you may usually feel disturbed or irritate or you may lose or grew weight. Most of women are more tending than men to have thyroid diseases, unusually right after pregnancy and after menopause.

/

can anyone tell me ...was it helpful or something else will be ??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 28th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern.
There are autoimmune diseases,secondary disorders,infiltrative diseases and drugs induced.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Thyroid Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.