I had sexual intercourse with guy #1 who is porta rican, a month later had a period then had intercourse with guy#2 who is white with dirty blond hair,blue eyes and the biological father the last day of my sycal, when my baby was born she was born dark skin with jet black hair, I sen pics of her to guy#1 family they all asked the same question( is she guy#1 baby) I had to tell them all no bc I am for sure she is guy #2 seeing how I had intercourse the last day of my sycal but I am hearing how its plausible that a single chilled can have 2 biological fathers she is now one and looms like me and guy #2 with dirty blond hair and blue eyes her skin has gotten litter as well. Question: should I waist my time on 2 DNA test or just with guy #2.......they even compared my chilled to guy#1 neac they looked so much a like it was scary I was haven my second thoughts on the father
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 15th, 2013
Community Volunteer
No, whatever you are hearing is not correct. One sperm and one egg. Especially if you had sex more than a month apart with these two guys.

It is possible, but very very very very very very unlikely that you can conceive twins, each one fathered by a different partner. But there are a LOT of things that needs to go wrong for that to happen.

Your baby has only one father, you can be assured of that.
|
Did you find this post helpful?