Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

C1 slightly rotated and T9 protruding are these the causes

These are my symptoms: headache, blurry vision, neck pain, chest pressure, left arm numbness and tingling, burping up bile, left side of body going numb, disoriented. I have one or all of the symptoms on a daily basis now for 1 1/2 years. My heart has been checked many times and it is fine. I have had CAT scans, MRI's, X-rays of my back and neck, my C1 is slightly turned and my T9 is pushing on my spinal column. I had nerve testing on my shoulder, found small nerve damage. I've had an upper GI came back normal. So what is wrong? Could all this stem from the C1 and T9 issues in my back? My doctor doesn't know what is causing this? There is not one thing that sets these symptoms off. I am really tired of living with the pain, does anyone have any ideas, suggestions or better yet solutions? Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 24th, 2011
Experienced User
On Youtube, look for "Gentle Upper Cervical Atlas Spinal Correction". You'll find a video that explains this.

I hope this may help you, best of luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...