Medical Questions > Cancer > Testicular Cancer Forum

Burning during ejaculation after testicular cancer?

I am a 40 year old man who had my left testicle removed due to testicular cancer 3 1/2 years ago. I had comlete numbness in my left side after the surgery for 2 years & still have partial numbness now. Since regaining feeling in my left side, right at pubic line, I have a burning sensation in my groin (by my surgery scar) when I ejaculate. Has anyone experianced this before?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 26th, 2009
Hi, I am having the same problem and I wanted to know if you get a response, I feel the burning sensation just next to my scar and well it scares me a little. Any info will be appreciated, Thank you.
BRGDS.
Gabriel
|

replied January 18th, 2011
burning after testicle cancer
i had my right testicle removed 04 and had numbness in the grone and inner thigh doc said it would go away and it did but not all the way plus for the last 6 years i have a lot of burning in the groin and when iam ejaculauting not the hole time i start to ejaculate its fine then half way through and when i am done it hurts so bad i get scared to have sex some time doc said it might be an infection and gave me some meds but it didnt go away and its starting to get worse i am 35 years old any help would help
|
Must Read
Testicular cancer is actually rare, and can be treated successfully. Learn the basic anatomy and medical definitions of different types of testicular cancer her...
Age, body size and genetics all play roles in who gets testicular cancer. Are you at risk? Learn more about how to avoid testicular cancer risks and its causes....
Painless changes of the testicles can signal possible testicular cancer. Learn other signs and symptoms of testicular cancer, plus know when to seek help here....