I'm currently freaking out, I went to go please myself down there and I felt several bumps down there inside, which is not normal. I know how it is supposed to feel down there and I had sex about 2 and a half weeks ago but he swears up and down he does not have an std , I plan to go to the gyno but I feel like I should vent up here because I feel like I might not be the only one who has gone through this. I have no burning or abnormal discharge, but it is excessive and clear not all the time , but the excessiveness is occasional , only when I go to make a bowel movement is when it happens the most . I just need some peace of mind before I lose my mind. I feel like they're genital warts just because I was doing research on the Internet and self diagnosing myself which in turn raises my stress level a million times. Someone please help Sad(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 1st, 2013
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
It is difficult to comment on the exact cause for the bumps inside vagina that you describe without examining you. The exact cause can only be made out after careful evaluation. If these have not subsided within 3-5 days of appearance/finding out, consider visiting your doctor/gynecologist at the earliest for thorough examination and further evaluation to look for the underlying cause. Treatment as appropriate (based on examination findings and investigations results) would be started to help you. Avoid any self-manipulation. Consider being in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/gynecologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately. Drink plenty of water. Take adequate rest. Maintain healthy diet and lifestyle. If infective cause is detected, and if you are sexually active, get your partner also treated simultaneously to prevent chances of re-infection, and avoid having intercourse while being on treatment.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Herpes and Genital Warts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.