Hey. I am a 19 year old male who is sexually active. I have had a handful of different partners in the past couple of years and am currently not dating anyone but sexually active with a few different women. I trimmed my pubic hair recently and noticed some tiny pin-head sized bumps along the top of where my pubic hair starts. There are two dots there, and what looks like a skin tag on my inner thigh about 6 inches from where my scrotum starts. I have had a skin tag in the region before when I was younger and I've been a little poor about hygiene lately and haven't trimmed my pubic region for about a month until just now when I noticed them. I've picked and a white substance comes out and if I continue to squeeze a little blood comes out. It looks and acts like a pimple because I have acne problems on my back and face but the white substance is usually hard not liquidish like a pimple. And the skin tag-like thing is relatively new. Can anyone help tell me what it is?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 29th, 2008
one more thing
Oh and I've been reading forums like this and the bumps are sparse, I have no other complications. They do not itch, hurt or burn and there is no discharge from my penis or anything else to imply disease or infection besides the bumps. They may be a little tender if I pick them but so does acne. I also remembered that while I was trimming I shaved one down and it now looks like a popped zit that became bloody and stays like a blood red scar looking area but that was just a little bit ago and I haven't let time elapse. Thank you!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....